Howdy, I’m Shilei Tian, a Ph.D. student in Stony Brook University, majoring in Computer and Informational Sciences. My research interest is high performance computing, compiler and system optimization, etc., focusing on LLVM and OpenMP. My advisor is Prof. Barbara Chapman. Here is my CV.
In addition to research, I am fascinated in programming, photography, technology, and basketball. I’m also interested in Hi-Fi. You can read my blog with a click on the button above.
- Ph.D. Student, Computer and Information Sciences, Stony Brook University (SBU), 2019/08-Present
- Master, Computer Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), 2015/09-2018/03
- Bachelor, Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications (XUPT), 2010/09-2014/07
- Shilei Tian, Johannes Doerfert, Barbara Chapman, Asynchronous OpenMP Offloading on NVIDIA GPUs, LLVM Performance Workshop, Feb. 23, 2020, San Diego, USA
- Shilei Tian, Haotian Wang, Sha Li, Fan Wu, Guihai Chen, Trajectory-Based Multi-hop Relay Deployment in Wireless Networks, International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA), December 16-18, 2017, Shanghai, China
- Haotian Wang, Shilei Tian, Xiaofeng Gao, Lidong Wu, Guihai Chen, Approximation Designs for Cooperative Relay Deployment in Wireless Networks, International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), June 5-8, 2017, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Software Engineer, Intel Compilers and Languages (ICL), Intel, Shanghai, 2018/04-2019/08
- Software Engineer Intern, Machine Learning and Translation (MLT), Intel, Shanghai, 2017/03-2018/04